Fleming County Clerk
Jarrod R. Fritz
Completed Forms must be mailed or delivered in person to the County Clerk’s Office
(our address and hours are listed at the bottom of the page)
Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
- Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
- Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer
- Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit (Form: TC 96-204)
- Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
- Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
- Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A100)
- Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
- Kentucky Inspection Performed In Another State (Form: TC 96-229)
- Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record (Form: TC 96-16A)
- Affidavit of In Complete Transfer (Form: TC96-3)
- Affidavit or Motor Vehicle Assembled from Wrecked (Form: TC96-215)
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website for additional forms.